Welcome to Supercete Groundworks and Plant Hire
Supercrete is a well established family run business, originally started as a ready-mix concrete company. It was founded 25 years ago by Mr & Mrs W. Baxter as a mini-mix supplier to the DIY trade in the Fens and surrounding area. In 2000 their son, Philip, introduced a groundworks division to the company which quickly became a large and more dominant part of the business.
In 2005 the ready-mix division closed due to the early retirement of Mr W. Baxter which left the groundworks division to grow with the increase in the building economy.
This growth has intentionally been steady and measured in order that quality of service and workmanship could be maintained at the highest standard. In this respect we take great pride in completing our contracts on time, to specification and, most importantly, to customers satisfaction. This pride in workmanship and attention has resulted in a very successful business which has become well known in the area for self-builds, housing developments and industrial construction.
DOMESTIC • COMMERCIAL • INDUSTRIAL • HORTICULTURAL
Guild of Master Craftsmen
A Member of CITB
Approved Contractor for Foul & Storm Drainage
Our Services Include:
- Site Clearance & Muck Away - we are equipped with an 8 wheel tipper lorry and 13 tonne excavator
- All Foundations & Groundworks
- Specialist in Reinforced Foundations
- Beam & Block Floors
- New Builds & Self Builds
- Housing Contracts - from setting out for piling to brick work dimensions we have our own engineer and a range of zero tail swing excavators which enable us to work in the tightest of plots, seeing the job through to D.P.C. We Work on a supply and fix basis or machine and labour.
- Drainage, Foul and Storm - we are an approved contractor for Fenland District Council
- Industrial Concrete Floors / Power Floating
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete - for patios, footpaths and driveways
- We Sub Contract to Major Construction Companies